YEsssss!!! It’s officially BBQ Season! Summer Solstice has passed, the sunshine is out, the heat is on and we are in the thick of Summer fun. From the 4th of July through Labor Day, chances are, you’ll see your fair share of BBQ fiestas! And as us health concious folks, you’re probably aware these aren’t always the “healthiest” of holidays.
And that’s just silly because BBQing is actually a healthy method of cooking, it’s just what we toss in the mix that can muck it up a bit. As you plan your shopping lists this Summer, let me suggest these healthy Summer BBQ recipes. From sides to mains, cocktails to desserts — this is how we at the Clean & Colorful Kitchen plan to celebrate Summer BBQ Season!
Clean & Colorful Healthy Summer BBQ Recipes
- Main: Healthy Hamburger Recipe and Tips
- Main: Healthy Turkey Burgers
- Main: Sesame Seared Ahi with Pineapple Couscous
- Main: Chile Lime Grilled Salmon
- Side: Low Carb Cucumber & Shrimp Salad
- Side: Plant Powered High Protein Pasta Salad
- Side: Avocado Pesto Pasta Salad
- Side: Roasted Butternut Squash Salad
- Cocktail: Sweet Citrus SkinnyTini
- Cocktail: Clean & Colorful Margarita
- Dessert: Frozen Pumpkin Pie Jars
- Dessert: Peanut Butter and Black Bean Brownies
Feel Good In Your Skin This Summer with the Clean & Colorful Kitchen
Summer is awesome and as nature expects us to bare less clothing to stay cool in the heat, you may as well feel good about it! It’s not a diet or lifestyle overhaul, we’re just talking about simple strategies you can execute to feel good from the inside out — now and forever! Happy Summer!