Have you ever had a healthy strawberry sweet tart? There’s a good chance that your answer is no. I have a Valentine’s Day inspired recipe that’s delicious and guilt free!
Have you ever had whipped Greek yogurt? They’re pretty interesting because the texture really is like a whipped topping. But instead of being a calorie bomb, it’s only 100 calories with 9g of protein, 0g fat, and 12g of sugar.
The perfect healthy dessert for Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day is just a few short days away.
And this healthy sweet tart is the perfect way to show your sweet heart how much you love them. The macaroon cookie base is super simple and easy to make! And the tart flavor from the whipped Greek yogurt is the perfect compliment.
These sweet tarts will literally melt in your mouth! You’ll have to share to keep yourself from eating the whole batch.
To make these sweet tarts even better – you can make these in 30 minutes! And they are only 60 calories per sweet tart. That’s definitely a win-win.
Heart Healthy Whipped Dessert: The Strawberry Sweet Tart
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 16 oz Strawberry or Vanilla Cupcake flavored Greek whipped yogurt
- Preheat oven to 325 and prepare cookie sheet with spray oil
- Whip egg whites to semi-stiff peaks
- Slowly add sugar to form stiff peaks
- Fold in raw coconut
- Drop by spoonful onto prepared cookie sheet
- Bake for 15 min until stiff and lightly toasted brown on top
- Add yogurt to a pastry bag and top each cookie with a dollop of whipped yogurt
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition: Each sweet tart has only 60 calories. They are sweet, sour and satisfying – you definitely don’t have to feel guilty this Valentine’s day!
Who are you going to share these tasty little sweet tarts with?